Leinad Business Consulting provides comprehensive marketing – and other – solutions to small businesses and nonprofits. Our services are designed to tend to the specific needs of each client. Our dedicated focus on providing highly efficient innovative solutions to these niches and our unboxed strategies create breakthrough ideas and unmatched results to every engagement.
Who we are & What we do
Our team is a combination of seasoned professionals,who have pledged to work for the nonprofit sector, and subject matter experts who want to help small businesses achieve optimum growth. We are strong advocates of the organizations in the two sectors due to the business acumen, maturity and resilience they show every day and the ultimate purpose they serve.
In the case of small businesses, this purpose is to make a name for the business amid tough competition and grow into a profitable organization. For nonprofits, this purpose is to find – and execute – practical solutions for social issues that have lingered in the modern society for decades through successful products and services.
Working with these sectors, our team is achieving more than an expert unit’s reputation. Helping these organizations, we sleep peacefully every night and come to work every morning with vigor you will rarely come across in any business consultancy.
- Professionalism: Following industry best practices and displaying ethical and efficient work habits and project management
- Responsiveness: Putting the customer first, heeding suggestions and delivering authentic answers to questions asked
- Inclusion: Making sure the team stays diverse in its resources, human or otherwise
- Creativity: Making sure the team stays diverse in its resources, human or otherwise
- Partnership: Making sure the team stays diverse in its resources, human or otherwise
- Accountability: Taking responsibility on an individual basis and holding ourselves collectively accountable for progress towards our goals
- Integrity: Taking responsibility on an individual basis and holding ourselves collectively accountable for progress towards our goals